I will be offering my program “6 Weeks to a Better You” April 17-May 22, 2023 at 7pm EST via Zoom.
Each session will be approximately 1 hour long.
I believe that there are 6 Pillars of Health and Wellness and we will cover one topic each week. We will be taking a deeper dive into the various topics presented in #30Waysin30Days.
I will open up the last part of the Zoom session to answer any questions that you may have.
I hope that you will join me and the community that we have created over this past month.
I believe that you can become stronger, healthier, fitter and feel younger with more vitality.
Your investment in yourself for this program is normally $199.
I have discounted the rate to $149 since you are part of this Group.
Please join me in getting stronger, fitter and younger! Hope to see you there!
Call me at 617-513-5219 or email me at [email protected]
The 6 Pillars or Dimensions of Health and Wellbeing
Week 1-Physical Pillar
We will be learning about and participating in (where appropriate):
- Breathing to reduce Stress
- PACE exercise
- Lymphatic Drainage techniques
- Infrared sauna
- Cold therapy
- Walking meditation
- Forest Bathing
- Good Sleep hygiene
- Using natural personal care and beauty products
- Low impact cardio for endurance
- Weight lifting, resistance training
Q & A
Week 2-Nutritional Pillar
- How changes to your diet can change your body
- How to become a fat burner instead of sugar burner
- Cleaning up your diet
- How to customize your diet to your gut microbiome
- Toxic Foods or additives to avoid
- Easy meals to prepare and eat
- Some key supplements to strengthen your immune system and slow down aging
- Optimizing Digestion to reduce bloat and have more energy
- Correcting the Acid/Alkaline balance in the body
Q & A
Week 3-Mental Pillar
We’re actually hard wired to believe what we tell ourselves to believe. How the Reticular Activating System (RAS) works.
We will learn some techniques to have a more positive mindset
- Peak State (Super Woman Pose, Incantation)
- Katie Byron’s “The Work”
- Louise Hay’s Affirmations
- Flipping the Script
Q & A
Week 4-Emotional Pillar
- Taking a deeper dive into tapping, also known as the Emotional Freedom Technique
- Learning how the Law of Attraction really works
- Learning about Feelings Buried Alive Never Die by Karol Truman
- Learning about Dr. Joe Dispenza’s work
Q & A
- Organizing and De-cluttering Tips
- Creating a sacred space in the home
- Bringing Nature into the Home
- Using natural cleaning products in the home
- Sacred Silence
- Aroma therapy
Q & A
Week 6-Spiritual Pillar
- Gratitude – and learning from every experience, positive or negative, the lesson and growth from hardship
- Growth comes from change, not from the comfort of the known
- Love and compassion
- Truth and Authenticity
- Power, Empowerment
- Surrendering to a power higher than ourselves (Source, Higher Power, Spirit, God, Universe)
Q & A